Not For Children
This Website, the App and the Services are not intended for use by children. Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to be our customers. If you are under the age of 13, do not use this Website, the App and/or the Services, and do not send us any information about yourself. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, the App or the Services, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not knowingly use or disclose such information.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
When you engage in specific activities on our Website or our App, such as ordering or applying for our Services, we request that you provide certain information by submitting it online. We may also obtain personal information during the course of your use of our Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, title, company, mailing, billing or shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information and other personal information.
Like many other websites, our Website automatically collects certain information and stores it into log files. This information does not identify users individually and is not linked to your personal information. Collecting and storing such information allows us to analyze trends, diagnose problems with our servers, track the activity and movements of users around our website and gather demographic information about our user base.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We and our corporate affiliates may collect, transfer, store and process your personal information to:
- Deliver to you and bill you for our Services and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. Personal information may also be provided to a third party for credit card verification, billing and licensing compliance and usage purposes.
- Provide to a third party that is performing services in support of our delivery of Services to you.
- Provide you with commercial newsletters, information regarding service updates, targeted advertising, promotions and special offers.
- Provide you with the service, instructions and assistance for a more personalized experience based on the information you provide to us, such as your language preferences, country locations, business type and any content or other preferences.
- Access, use, preserve or disclose your personal information to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or governmental request and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of KeKu®, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We have no duty to notify you under such circumstances.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Promote our products and services with testimonials, feedback and opinions provided by you, as further described in the KeKu Terms and Conditions.
We keep your personal contact information confidential and only use it to help identify opportunities for you and other KeKu customers to communicate for free. Your phone number and contact details are not shared with other KeKu customers who do not already have your contact information for any reason.
Address Book Personal Information
If/When you install the KeKu IOS App on your device, you will be asked to allow us access to your address book. If you consent, we will have access to contact information in your address book on the devices you use for the Services (only names and numbers).
If/When you install the KeKu Android App on your device, you consent that we will have access to contact information in your address book on the devices you use for the Services (only names and numbers).For address book information obtained via the App, we will store it in secured manner and use it for the following purposes:
- Correctly formatting the phone numbers for international calling and display calling rates to those numbers.
- Correctly displaying in the App the name and the telephone number of each contact as it appears in your address book.
- Keep the information in the App about the contacts from the Address book up-to-date.
The following items require the app to upload your contacts to our servers. We use encrypted connection to upload this data and keep that data secure. We don’t share this data with third-party vendors.
- Indicate and/or notify you when your contacts become a KeKu user.
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Services, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity.
- To analyze what new products, services or promotions that may be relevant for you.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information with our corporate affiliates and with third parties for the limited purposes set forth above. We do not otherwise rent, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
We will purge your personal data if your account is cancelled. If you want to have your personal data deleted at any time, please contact us via email at: support@KeKu.com
We want to keep you up to date with information about updates to our Services, promotions, and special offers. However, at any time, you may opt out of receiving e-mails with a primarily commercial purpose from us and request that we cease providing information about you to third parties (other as necessary for us to provide Services to you) by contacting our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com.
You also may opt-out of SMS campaigns and notifications any time by sending "STOP", "QUIT", "CANCEL", "UNSUBSCRIBE" or "END" to 76654.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our Website uses industry standard technology as security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage of your personal information. Your contact and financial information, such as credit card number, is submitted through a secure (HTTPS) connection and stored in our database, protected by a firewall.
Your Rights Under the Data Protection Act 1998